You’ve made a decision to sell and find a new home that better fits your family and lifestyle. An experienced Realtor can ensure that your interests are protected and that you are best positioned to move on.
Marc’s successful marketing plan:
- Accurate and timely marketing of your home.
- Market your property featuring multiple photographs with the Multiple Listing Service with worldwide marketing exposure through www.REALTOR.ca and www.owen-flood.com.
- Update you on feedback received by the property when listed.
- Competitive pricing guidance.
- Prepare a summary sheet outlining the special features your property.
- Provide an open house convenient to your schedule.
- Receive calls and emails from prospective buyers 24 hours a day.
- Advise and consult with you on all offers with current offer clause drafting and preparation.
- Preparation of feature sheets on your property for prospective buyers.
- Provide you at all times with a professional level of service and follow-up.
- Available through a 24 hour toll-free paging number.
- Arrange a MLS® Tour to promote your home to other agencies.
Once an offer has been accepted, Marc will complete the following steps for you:
- Inform you of the progress of the sale.
- Ensure the purchaser removes all “Subject to Conditions”.
- Forward written instructions and copies of all pertinent information to the lawyers and mortgage companies.
- Contact the lawyers and the purchaser to ensure a smooth to completion.
- Assist with the delivery of keys and funds on completion date.
- Client follow-up and a professional level of service.