How to Sell a Home
Marc's Successful Marketing Plan for Sellers
- Accurate and timely marketing of your home
- Market your property featuring multiple photographs with the Multiple Listing Service with worldwide marketing exposure through www.REALTOR.ca and www.owen-flood.com
- Update you on feedback received by the property when listed
- Competitive pricing guidance
- Prepare a summary sheet outlining the special features your property
- Provide an open house convenient to your schedule.
- Receive calls and emails from prospective buyers 24 hours a day
- Advise and consult with you on all offers with current offer clause drafting and preparation
- Preparation of feature sheets on your property for prospective buyers
- Provide you at all times with a professional level of service and follow-up
- Available through a 24 hour toll-free paging number
- Arrange a MLS® Tour to promote your home to other agencies
Links of Interest When Selling
- Canada Mortgage - Learn all about mortgages.
- Victoria Real Estate Board - Get information about all of the latest trends in the real estate market.
Once an offer has been accepted, Marc will complete the following steps for you.
- Inform you of the progress of the sale
- Ensure the purchaser removes all "Subject to Conditions"
- Forward written instructions and copies of all pertinent information to the lawyers and mortgage companies
- Contact the lawyers and the purchaser to ensure a smooth to completion
- Assist with the delivery of keys and funds on completion date
- Client follow-up and a professional level of service